Solutions From Science
Power Hub 1800 Solar Power Generator
300 watts of solar charging power coupled with a huge 200 amp hour battery system designed to power big loads with longer run times
The Power Hub 1800 from Solutions From Science offers 300 watts of solar charging power coupled with a huge 200 amp hour battery system designed to power big loads with longer run times.
The Power Hub 1800 comes fully wired and ready to use as a true plug and play power generating system. The unit even comes prewired for up to 1000 watts of wind turbine power allowing you to charge the system’s batteries with household AC current, with the solar panels provided, as well as the ready to use wind turbine hookup.
The Power Hub 1800 features heavy duty electronics, easy installation with no assembly required. Simply place your solar panels in a sunny location, plug in the panels to the command center and you’re generating true, “household power” power for home emergencies, cabins, RVs, garages, barns and construction sites.
• Heavy duty 1800 watt inverter with fused ground fault protection
• LED display for monitoring battery charge, input and output power
• Two high efficiency 150 watt solar panels for rapid recharges
• Aluminum solar panel mounting frames for ground or rooftop mounting
• Solar panel frames allow for time of year angle adjustments
• Charges from internal AC charger, solar panels, or optional wind turbine
• Four 120 VAC 15 Amp receptacles
• Circuit Breaker Overload Protection for AC outlets
• Home Backup Power will operate refrigerators, freezers, fans, sump pumps, fish tanks, home alarm systems, garage door openers and power tools.
• Emergency Power runs essential electronics including TVs, radios, mobile and cordless phones, PA systems, computers and their peripheral devices.
• Remote Power is perfect for construction sites, farm work, mobile offices, guard shacks, camping, boating, RVs and outdoor events.
AC Section (Inverter)
AC output power (maximum) 1800 W
AC output power (continuous) 1440 W
AC output surge capacity 2880 W
AC output voltage (nominal) 115 Vac +/- 10 Vac
AC output frequency 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
AC output waveform Modified Sine Wave
Inverter no-load current < 1 A
Input operating voltage range 10.5 to 15.0 Vdc
AC outlet circuit breaker 15 A
DC Section (Batteries)
Included battery box capacity 2 group 27 size batteries
Included battery type Sealed lead-acid, deep-cycle
Included battery capacity 100 Ah (X 2)
Included battery voltage 12 Vdc (nominal)
Inverter w/ 1 battery box
Dimensions (L x W x H) 21.6 x 20.3 x 18.25” (54.9 x 51.6 x 46.4 cm)
Generator weight w/ battery box and batteries 200 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year (10 years on batteries, 20 years on solar panel)
Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Storage temperature -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Solar Panel dimensions (L x W x H) 52.0 x 32.0 x 2.0” (132.1 x 81.3 x 5.1 cm) ea.
Solar Panel weight 56 lbs. ea.
AC Charging System
Charging current 0/10/40 A
Peak charging voltage 14.4 Vdc (nominal)
Charge Restart 12.5 Vdc (nominal)
Charge Time 30.0 hours (Max.)
System voltage 12/24 V
Maximum PV input 75 V
Rated PV input 200 W / 400 W
Rated load 15 A
Control type MPPT
Temperature Range -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Solar Panels Type Silicon Mono-crystal (X 2)
Maximum power output 150 W ± 3% ea.
Maximum power voltage 29.8 V
Maximum power current 5.04 A
Open circuit voltage 36.2 V
Short circuit current 5.54 A ea.
Maximum system voltage 1000VDC
Charge time 16 hours (typical w/ 2 batteries)
At STC 25°C
Retail Package * Pallet
Size (L x W x H) Generator: 28.25 x 24 x 21” (X 1)/ Solar Panel: 69.25 x 38 x 9” (X 2) Pallet 48 x 70 x 31.75”
Count 1 (Generator)/2 (Solar Panel) = 1 set (unit) 1 set
Weight - Generator: 245 lbs. / Solar Panel: 63 lbs. (X 2) 433 lb.
Volume 5,635 cu.in. / 12,150 cu.in. N/A
* (2 boxes and 1 crate on a pallet constitute one unit)
Specifications subject to change without notice.